- All study subjects are held in one semester and students take final exams at the end of semester,
- Each study subject has certain number of credits (points) thus in each semester one has 30 points in total, and in a school year 60 points,
- Students pass practical education in informatics at the beginning of the study in order to use computers and internet for the studying,
- Students undertakes massive English language course on the first year of study so they could use foreign literature during studying,
- Numerous selective study subjects and other selective study subjects provides students to, with the help of mentors (both professors and assistants), autonomously create their specific specialization,
- Significant part of education process is performed through forms of professional and practical work of students and workshops where students solve problems.
Bologna process Dragan