The BLC is a high education facility offering modern high education studies of the first cycle, which leads to an academic title of completed undergraduate studies (the degree of Bachelor), as a three year study (180 ECTS) and a four year study (240 ECTS).
The BLC has been organized in accordance with the Bologna Process, which is a base of the High Education Reform in the European Countries.
The BLC offers the following study programs:
• Management, business and business economy
• Management in public administration, for public services
• Management in social sector and NGO sector
• Informatics (computer science)
• Media and communication
Upon completing the studies, students acquire one of the following academic titles:
- Graduated Economist – Manager (for selected profile)
- Graduated IT Operator
- Graduated Economist – Manager (for PR and communications / for PR and Media)
- Graduated Journalist (journalism and Media management / journalism and multimedia)
The issued Diploma contain the name and the seat of the high education facility (BLC), title of the completed study program, acquired academic title, number of ECTS and other prescribed elements. At the request of the student, diploma supplement may be issued in English.
Study programs and organization of studies enable student’s mobility, meaning that a student may move from one study program and/or profile to another.
The BLC educate students for a highly skilled work in a selected field/profession right after completing of studies, which is a function of the first cycle of study.